Ohhh its great evening what I say a huge mob of people
awaiting for the MIKA PAAJI. The total strength of the Infosys is 1.7 k, I
think around 1.5k were present. What an evening it was!!
I saw people of different age groups enjoying in their way.
I just focused on the age group mentioned in this article. The age group of
youngsters having different attitudes and different way of enjoying. Some
between 30 and 35 standing idle and listening to songs even some of 25-29 doing
the same. Some people having their lunch boxes in the hand, listening the songs
and reviving their old days. There was a couple which wanted to dance but
couldn't as they were not in group.
People in the group were enjoying like they have achieved
something that is simply hard to achieve. It was like a college event rather
than a company conducting an event for it's employees. So huge was the crowd.
I was also with my friends. 5 girls and me being the only
boy in the group thinking who to dance with. I just knew few steps to dance.
Girls with me tried to make me feel comfortable so that I can dance freely and
Yeah I danced well =D ;). We had done our training in Mysore where KK not
Kailash Kher had come. There we had enjoyed a lot because we had a huge group
to enjoy. But after that today in professional life, people are searching for a
group. Some standing alone, some looked like they wanted to join groups in
which girls were pretty.
It was like different experience for me, I was just analyzing
the mob of people where some were enjoying, some were passing comments to make
people laugh and some just watching people who are dancing and laughing like
me.
After the event which had a tight security arranged by
Infosys, I saw a chain of security guard making way so that employees can
easily walk or maybe they are providing security to mika singh + vishal sikka
mika sikka Having CHICKEN TIKKA last night with Richard and david definitely
and that RJ also THE A . I forgot the name of the person who said "LOVE
YOU CROWD" three times in a minute.
Finally event finished. I took few selfies as girls were
with me and we went to Hotel Shiv Shankar for our dinner. And yes there started
the discussion among girls for deciding among Roti, Butter Roti, Fulka,
Tandoori Roti etc etc. People around our table were laughing. I just sat silent
and listened to the ladies. A boy opposite to our table slowly said "All
the best", I just smiled and replied "Thanks".
No comments:
Post a Comment